Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 41

Crap...I forgot to get a pic of dinner tonight!
We had RIBS (again) because I thought I was pulling pork chops out of the freezer. NOPE...they were ribs.

I'm using an old pic because I did them the same way.......
Photobucket

I served them with frozen french fries (crinkle cuts) and some steamed broccoli with a quick mornay (cheese) sauce.

ME...I had my usual salad and a little bit of a rib with mustard BBQ sauce. Yum!

Sorry...I'll try to remember a pic tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hi laura!
    oh the last 3 meals are yummy!
    i think fred is going to make enchilladas today after seeing your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy, we just love seeing what's for dinner with your blog. Ribs are always a wonderful dinner. We hope you enjoyed them. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete