Monday, July 6, 2009

Day 28

Another Holden specialty...MEATLOAF! We "shopped" in the feezer and found a package of meatloaf mix (beef, pork, veal) so I gave Holden my "meatloaf secret" (whiz peppers, onions, carrots, garlic in the food processer then blend in with egg, cracker crumbs and chili powder). He decided to try "mini meatloaves" (ohhh...kind of like EMMITT makes!) in my mini bundt baking pan...
Photobucket

Mashed potatoes, salad and the rest of the carrots from last night rounded out the meal...
Photobucket

Sorry it's blurry...we're using an old camera because Kevin had the "good" camera!

4 comments:

  1. Yummm! I always make my meatloaf in a muffin pan! It cooks so much faster, I love having it pre-portioned, AND it kind of gets crispy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!
    emmitt is doing the happy dance singing meeeeeet looooooaaafffff.

    we just got caught up ohn your last 4 meals. i love that holden wants to cook too.

    what a cool kid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm meatloaf! I like to throw feta or mozza and of course some parm in mine. :) I like them in the muffin tins, usually I put it in my round baking corningware dish. But now I have a loaf pan! yay!

    ReplyDelete