Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 7

Sunday dinner was a VERY nice surprise!

FILET MIGNON!!!
Photobucket
I think I picked these up right after Christmas in the "Manager's Sale" bin.

I threw them in the grill pan for about 3 minutes per side, made a quickie batch of Greek style green beans, some sauteed 'shrooms and voila...PERFECTION!
Photobucket
This is Kevin's plate...he wanted mashed potatoes...they're instant, but don't tell anyone okay?


Photobucket
This is my plate...I made a quickie warm potato salad along with a horseradish chive sour cream sauce for the steak (similar to something I saw Anne Burell make on the Food Network). Potatoes and I really are not friends...but I couldn't resist a tiny taste.


Photobucket
This is Salinger's plate. He was one happy Pug!

3 comments:

  1. hi laura!

    wow! i love that you just whipped this up! you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura - I want Kevin's plate! I love steak and it loves me. Why do the before pictures look so much bigger than the after pictures? Are you still hiding some steak? If so, please send it to me because I'm starving!

    Stubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem dude!

    Mom stuck some in an envelope and I helped her write "To Stubby" on the outside.

    I'm sure it should get to your house in a few days! :-)

    ReplyDelete