Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 11

Ok...don't laugh, but day 11 was even MORE LAME than day 10!

I (Laura) had some very minor surgery yesterday (nothing major, but I was still kind of dopey feeling and not hungry at all).

SO...here is Kevin's dinner...
Photobucket
Aw yeah!!! Meijer brand Lean Cuisine.
Photobucket

Here was MY dinner...
Photobucket
Some GENIUS over at the FlaVorIce company got the brilliant idea to make them SUGAR FREE (and only 5 calories each!). BEST. INVENTION. EVER!!!!!
Photobucket
I started with a lemon lime (above) and then followed it up with a strawberry and then had a blue raspberry flavor for dessert.

I PROMISE day 12 will be better!!!

5 comments:

  1. hi laura!
    i am glad you are feeling better. that is not lame! it is cleaning out the freezer!
    xoxox
    m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did NOT know they made them sugar free!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin's dinner looked kind of good! lol

    Aww I heard about that, (ouch!) low cal snacks like that rule!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had nothing but ice pops for dinner?? Thats not healthy. PLease tell me you had a big lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah...just ice pops...I had surgery earlier that day and was pretty drugged up and didn't feel like eating. Normal eating resumed the next day with no problems!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete