Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day 3

Ok, today's post is kind of on the lame side because it's just me (Laura) here tonight. Kevin has a standing Wednesday dinner date with his kids, so I didn't really plan anything special for me.

Tonight's freezer ingredient is BRUSCHETTA BOCA PATTIES! (there's still 2 left in the box).
Photobucket

First off...I LOVE all varieties of these things because A. They're actually YUMMY and B. They're a perfect portion size (right at 2.5 ounces) of lean protein which is perfect for me and my Post Gastric Bypass way of eating. C. They're FAST and you just zap them in the microwave

The Bruschetta flavor tastes a lot like pizza, so I did some of the pizza topping leftovers from the weekend...homemade pizza sauce with those mushroom/onions/peppers from the steaks last night, a bit of fresh mozzarella and a little torn basil up on top.
Photobucket

SO easy, but so good!
Photobucket

Ugh...I'm FULL!

4 comments:

  1. Laura - I'm going to skip tonight's meal of fake burger - yuk! I like the real deal, but I'm sure if Mom were there, she would join you. Hopefully, tomorrow you'll make something I like.

    Stubby xoxo

    Pee-s: How goes it without Holden? Are you getting into trouble or are you behaving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy!
    that looks delicious!
    i am going to get those next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks pretty yummy to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um this has me almost convinced to try boca burgers... no small feat!

    ReplyDelete